Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Final Rose

Day 7

So I will confess, I watched "The Bachelor" last night and tonight! I didn't watch any episode this season, just the finale and tonight's follow up episode. It was great TV. The bachelor chose one girl over another and then six weeks later decided he was in love with the girl we rejected. It was kind of funny! I really don't like that show, but that was entertaining stuff! It was painful at times to watch this guy make such a gut wrenching decision. He cried and he struggled a great deal.

How gut wrenching of a decision did Jesus make for me! Death on a cross vs. relief from pain. Painful humiliation vs. painful payback to his accusers. It's this simple... Thank you Jesus for giving me a rose and choosing me!

Tonight's Menu: Fried Chicken, Fried Potatoes and Corn on the Cob

No comments: